Version 22.02 of the UO Communications web platform has been released (tagged 22.02 for Drupal 9) with the following changes:
UO Cosmic Theme (22.02)
- Added classnames to manually change the font family to serif, sans-serif, or slab
- Added utility classes for setting max height and width of block elements
- Added utility classes for defining the max width of a content block (these should be used instead of longform-layout--content and related classes)
- Adjusted mobile layout to no longer allow content to break the container size beyond the max window width
UO Edit Suite (22.02)
- Fixed an issue where images on pages with galleries could incorrectly display the wrong crop
- Fixed an issue where multiple gallery types on a page with different styles would not display correctly
New Class Examples
New CSS classnames were added in this update, allowing developers and site editors to adjust minimum block sizes.
A list of these new classes and their functions can be found here:
Looking for a different release? Check out the list of cosmic/web platform release notes.