The Strategic Communications team provides a holistic overlay to University Communications operations, providing direction and processes to increase impact and efficiency and improve collaboration within University Communications and across campus.
We work with University Communications colleagues and our academic and administrative partners to:
- Develop a University Communications strategy to guide our work
- Set concrete, measureable communications goals based on identified priorities
- Advise on messages and channels to achieve goals
- Foster opportunities for improved collaboration, communication, and professional growth within University Communications
- Strengthen relationships across campus